- Bachelor Degree in Computer Engineering/Telecommunications/Electronic/Computer Science or related field.
- At least 6 years experience delivering platform product embedded firmware development.
- Proven experience in development languages C/C++, as well as other scripting languages Java, Python, Ruby, etc.
- Experience in following: ARM architecture, Embedded Microcontroller architecture, heterogenous multicore system, compiler, RTOS, Linux Kernel, filesystems, Storage memory, device drivers, networking, platform libraries, etc.
- Skills in platform architecture, Object Oriented Programming, software design patterns, devices driver development.
- Development experience in I2C, SPI, UART, USB, CAN, Modbus, WLAN, PWM, ADC, Bluetooth, others Microcontroller peripheral.
- Deep understanding with Open System Interconnection model implementation and integration, for common network and Computer communication includes USB, Bluetooth, Ethernet, and WLAN.
- Good knowledge in the use of Oscilloscope, Bus analyzer, emulator and other firmware debugging tools.
- Familiar with electrical interface, schematic diagram, electronic component specification and datasheet.
- Good understanding in embedded RTOS and POSIX implementation includes scheduling policy, synchronization methods, Interrupt Service Routine, external library integration, FileSystems, Memory allocation.
- Preferred experience with Stepper motor, network and security.
- Participate in Agile (SCRUM/KanBan) development process
- Experience of prototype board bring up, bootloader development, ARMCC toolchain is a plus.
- Singapore Citizen or PR is required
Zebra is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer committed to a diverse and expansive work environment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, ancestry, marital status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other basis prohibited by law.
Zebra’s culture is encouraging and collaborative where employees are encouraged to learn and grow together.
Zebra Benefit Package
We offer competitive pay, bonuses, benefits, career/personal growth and work/life programs to ensure that you are empowered to succeed as a member of the Zebra family!
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.