- Must have a strong experience working on Data platforms/Analytics experience,
- Must have executed end to end testing on Web technology based products / Projects.
- Understand business requirements and come up with Testing Scenarios to do executions.
- Work with both the Product Owner and development team to understand QA needs and develop QA Test Plan accordingly.
- Work hands on to do manual testing and then come up with various scenarios to do testing thoroughly.
- Work with team members from QA, SysOps, Developers and Support.
- Actively log defect tickets and reproduce issue as and when required, Explain in to the Dev team if needed. Escalate and track until resolution.
- Strong problem solving skills and ability to re-engineer data models and flows.
- Provides accurate problem identification, root cause analysis, ticket documentation.
- Adhere to support policies and procedures.
- Establishes strong working relationships with team members and across functional teams.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or a related field. (BE/BTech/MCA/MTech/Equivalent).
- 5+ years of experience with manual testing.
- 3 + years of experience working on Web Based Products.
- Experience testing RESTful API.
- Working knowledge of web technologies including REST, JSP, Servlet, XML, HTML, Portals, Web Servers, etc.
- Working knowledge of Big Data Projects and technologies including Hadoop / Dataproc, Scala, Spark, ETL Pipelines etc.
- Must be a self-starter and have excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Experience in Agile Testing (Optional)
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share with Your Network