- Support IT purchasing activities including purchase order entry and invoice receipts.
- Maintain accurate and complete IT purchasing records.
- Assist IT Financial Accruals and Invoice Receipts.
- Pcard Purchase Validation and Payment Processing
- Assist and propose process improvements relating to job responsibilities
- Assist Oracle Purchase Requisitions, Supplier Facilitator for Invoicing queries
- Preferred Education:
- Bachelor's Degree required or equivalent experience
- Preferred Work Experience (years):
- Key Skills and Competencies:
- Good Communication Skills
- Ability to understand end user issues
- Technical hands-on experience
- Able to work independently and excel in a collaborative environment
- Ability to trouble shoot
- Demonstrated knowledge of applicable IT systems /applications
- Ability to develop new systems and tools
- Experience in documenting and maintaining up to date systems procedures
- Demonstrated analytical skills
- Experience in performing in a fast-paced, high growth, rapidly changing environment
- Ability to identify and implement process improvements
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share with Your Network