Provides administrative and clerical support typically to Senior Directors and Directors. This involves arranging travel itineraries, scheduling meetings using various types of media, taking responsibility for meeting logistics, including conference facilities, refreshments, and interfacing with third party service providers, and collecting data and preparing reports with limited direction.
- Coordinates meetings by managing calendars
- Arranges and coordinates travel reservations and itineraries
- Responsible for meeting planning and logistics, including conference facilities, video-conferencing, equipment, refreshments and interfacing with 3rd party vendors
- Collects data and prepares reports with limited direction
- Manages department files
- Identifies areas for improvement and recognizes, initiates and implements simple improvements of work processes
- HS diploma or GED required
- 2+years of experience
- Intermediate computer skills required; working with multiple software packages including word processing, spreadsheet, database and graphic/presentation packages
- Intermediate work experience with memos, letters, reports with tables, tabulations, merge document work, creation of spreadsheets with formulas, creation of presentations and graphics
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share with Your Network