- Manages the development and implementation of a company's products and services to success
- Demonstrates understanding of development processes, new product introduce process, product launch scope and activities. Uses experience and knowledge to identify and recommend process improvements
- Be single contact as the Ops core team lead to New Product Development Core Team
- Manage Ops Fixture ESAR pre-alert and spending for new product development
- Assist source board process for Tier one supplier selection.
- Engage core team members for early involvement on material supplier selection
- Track and Monitor Best Cost at Launch.
- Conduct manufacturing build readiness and manufacturing build gate review during new product development
- On site vendor, conduct the issues reviews meeting for new product build and drive yield improvement to meet MV yield target
- On site vendor to review the bussiness requriements for responsbile programs.
- Ensure forecast and ramp are aligned and driven in ERP
- Manage material readiness for development build and production ramp
- Manage capacity plan
- Drive 2ndsource qualification with Engineering team and Tier 1 Suppliers
- Conduct Supply Chain Launch Readiness Review
- Manage Pre-Mass Production builds and ramp production to meet FCS date
- Bachelor's degree
- 2-5 years experience
- Engineering experience min 1 year
- Intermediate communication and facilitation skills
- Intermediate presentation skills. Demonstrated comfort in presenting to peer level or one level up cross functional audiences
- Demonstrated working knowledge of fundamentals with program management approaches, tools and methodologies. PMP certification preferred or in progress
- Intermediate skills in PC based documentation tools including MS Office and MS Project
- Intermediate skills in delegation and follow up
- Demonstrated working knowledge/experience of technical business unit assigned to (Hardware, Software, Services, etc.)
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share with Your Network