The primary purpose of the Field Marketing, Senior is to work in partnership with the area sales teams to
develop marketing strategies and drive demand through localization of global/regional campaigns,
execution of events, and leverage of MDF. The role will activate, execute and/or develop demand as well
as maintain strong field relations. This role drives visibility to, and adoption of, integrated messaging,
promote new product launches, and adapt, activate and execute corporate programs to local market
needs. The role is also responsible for developing, implementing and executing strategic marketing plans
for targeted field(s) including turnkey promotions, programs, and tools which help accelerate growth.
• Assist in the development of Local GTM Strategy along with territory sales leadership, including
reputation, demand creation (including events & ABMs), plus sales / channel enablement.
• Work on content and campaign selection and localization to align with top sales priorities in
• Contribute to Regional Solutions Marketing strategy to ensure local view is correctly represented
in broader marketing efforts.
• Partner with multiple marketing functions, sales, business intelligence, strategy and services to
support the achievement of the local sales target.
• Be the marketing support for key, strategic, named and territory accounts across multiple routes
to market – direct, partner, distribution, etc.
• Build & nurture a customer reference pipeline in region.
• Support in-country NPI and PR activities, in partnership with global.
• Create comprehensive local GTM marketing plans
• Influence marketing driven territory pipeline and revenue and provide recommendations
• Ensure successful seller adoption of enablement materials and local customer reference pipeline
• Bachelor’s degree in business discipline
Preferred Work Experience (years):
• 5+ years’ experience in Marketing
Key Skills and Competencies:
• Ability to think and act strategically and deliver operational planning alongside Sales leadership
to balance the longer game with short term sales priorities.
• Organizational and communication skills
©2015 ZIH Corp. All rights reserved.
Zebra and the stylized Zebra head are trademarks of ZIH Corp., registered in many jurisdictions worldwide. All other trademarks are the property of their
• Virtual team working and influencing skills
• Ability to technically understand how products fit in to create and deliver a solution
• Inquiry management & lead routing systems – CRM, PRM
• Basic understanding of portfolio for effective local execution
• Event management
• Budget and project management
• Execution of demand Programs
• B2B Sales & Channel Experience Desired