- Technical Skills - Uses advanced domain/solutions knowledge to competitive advantage
- Knowledge of Zebra - Provides input into development of business products/services; understands and follows multi-business protocols
- Sales Skills - Develops and adapts advanced sales strategies to unique customer needs; creates customer partnerships
- Managerial Skills - Often leads others in their development; provides input to policies and practices
- Business Acumen - Develops business solutions and directly addresses financial issues resulting in profitable revenue growth for Zebra; able to coordinate and present complete, complex solutions that meet customer needs and beat competition
- Market/customer Knowledge - Acts as a resource to customers based on intimate knowledge of relevant industries and needs
Solution Complexity/Strategic Thinking
- Nature of Problems Solved - Solves complex problems which may require unique solutions (e.g., unique applications of existing technologies) that are used across the business in similar situations
- Role in Addressing Problems - Leads problem resolution, identifies appropriate resources, develops contingency plans
- Complexity of Solutions - Typically medium to high complexity; has several complex projects, all which require unique coordination of technical resources; multi-country issues may be involved
Freedom to Act
- Level of Guidance - Demonstrates wide latitude for decisive action which could impact business initiatives/programs; exercises independent judgment within broadly defined practices/policies in selecting approach and technique
- Takes Direction From - Manager and Business Unit Directors
- Role - Often leads semi-formal teams or significant portions of a large permanent team
- Level of Customer Contact - Multiple decision makers and influencers for large deals with complexity
- Main Level of Interaction - Leads negotiations on complex deals which may be primarily technical, financial or both
- Required Knowledge of Customer - Industry strategies and customer positioning; customer financials and business drivers
- Business and Financial Impact - Responsible for revenue attainment, margins where appropriate, and personal expenses
- Relative Size and Scope - Average to high individual quota for business in like roles or strategic growth potential to be there within a year or two
- Types of Projects - Moderately complex deals with a few large, complex deals
- Strategic Impact for Zebra - High in near term; medium in mid-term
We offer competitive pay, bonuses, benefits, career/personal growth and work/life programs to ensure that you are empowered to succeed as a member of the Zebra Nation.
Zebra is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, ancestry, marital status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other basis prohibited by law.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.