At Zebra, we’re reinventing how businesses operate at the enterprise edge - helping them run faster, smarter, and more connected than ever before.
A dynamic community of builders, doers and problem solvers, we each play a unique role - shaping new technologies, bringing solutions to market, and partnering with companies on the front line of business.
Being a part of Zebra means making your mark as we make digital transformation a reality.
It means growing into a leader at a leading company that makes a distinct difference - because together, we’ve only just begun.
Calling all Changemakers.
Zebra is waiting for you.
Join us as we transform the edge of the enterprise.
Develops, designs, models, and tests radio frequency transmitters and receiver circuit subsystems. Works on multi-disciplinary teams responsible for integrated product designs including radio propagation modeling and prediction, microwave path analysis, interference analysis, frequency coordination, cell site equipment layout, parameter definition and ancillary equipment.
• Minimum Bachelor’s of Science degree, preferred Master’s degree in Electrical Engineering or related field.
• Bilingual in English and Mandarin
• 8+ years work experience (min)
• Hands on mobile phone design experience, with deep understanding of cellular, GPS, Bluetooth, Wi-Fi, and NFC technologies.
• Familiar with commercial RF and Antenna-related simulation tools.
• Familiar with regulatory, compliance, network certification process and requirement.
• Familiar and experience with production process and related technical support.
• Antenna integration and design related experience is a bonus.
Preference given to the individual with practical experience in:
• 5-8 years of practical industry experience in designing with RF circuits using the latest Smartphone chipsets (i.e., Qualcomm, Intel, MediaTek, etc.)
• Detailed understanding of all aspects of a complete mobile wirelessly-enabled product development lifecycle; concept through mass production
• RF/EM CAD simulation (i.e., ADS, CST, etc.) including RF simulation of circuits, PCBs, cascaded RF link analysis, etc.
• Noise / RF interference mitigation and troubleshooting methods
• RF system integration (radio/antenna) design, debugging and optimization
• Proven RF design proficiency to achieve FCC/ETSI/3GPP compliance with recent success cases
Zebra is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, ancestry, marital status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other basis prohibited by law. If you are an individual with a disability and need assistance in applying for a position, please contact us at email@example.com.