We are looking for a Scrum Master who is very customer focused and has a passion for driving the end-to-end development of tools and solutions that exceed expectations. A SM that can drive strategic initiatives as well as product development in realizing our company’s vision. As a SM, you are responsible for leading a cross-functional team of SW Engineers, Test Engineers, Operations, etc. from initial concept to deployment. At the same time, you are challenged to meet program goals for product performance, quality goals, regulatory compliance requirements, cost, schedule, and development budget. You are also responsible for working with Product Owners, Marketing, and Experience Designers to define the product, solidify the business case, and author the product and experience specifications.
- BS/MS Electrical Engineering or Computer Science degree with 5-10 years Engineering/Program management experience for products in fast paced environment.
- Experience with Data Platform Software Development.
- Experience in playing the Scrum Master role for at least two years for a software development team that was diligently applying Scrum principles, practices, and theory.
- Good skills and knowledge of servant leadership, facilitation, situational awareness, conflict resolution, continual improvement, empowerment, and increasing transparency.
- Knowledge of various well-documented patterns and techniques for filling in the intentional gaps left in the Scrum approach (example: numerous Burndown technologies, various Retrospective formats, handling bugs, etc.).
- Self-motivated, results driven, risks cognizant
- Skilled in critical thinking and questioning approaches
- Excellent communication (written and oral) skills and collaborate effectively with proven interpersonal skills
- Experience with team building, collaboration, and managing resources - both domestically and international.
- Firm comprehension of data services and landscape
- Experience with software development best practices including Agile Xtreme Programming, TDD and Continuous Integration.