- Designs, develops, and tests on a variety of electrical engineering assignments that constitute a portion of a larger project.
- Develops and tests documentation which describes the specific electrical functionality.
- Participates and provides some input in project code reviews.
- Runs tests designed by more experienced engineers.
- Reviews test results and perform root cause analyses to identify problems.
- Provides recommendations and implements solutions to complex issues. Insures compliance with quality process and standards.
- Makes changes to or upgrades existing electrical designs. Enhances and improves existing technologies to apply to new solutions.
- Makes and implements recommendations to immediate team to enhance performance and improve productivity.
- Seeks out new tools to analyze and solve problems.
- Exercises judgment within defined procedures and practices to determine appropriate action.
- Receives general instructions on routine work, new projects or assignments.
- May provide guidance to non-exempt personnel.
- Builds productive working relationships internally and externally.
- Primary intra-organizational with occasional inter-organizational and external customer contacts on routine matters
- Preferred Education: Bachelor’s degree of EE or related major
- Preferred Work Experience (years): 4+ years experience.
- Have good command of reading and writing English
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share with Your Network