Resolves problems with customers via telephone, email or chat sessions using full product knowledge and interpersonal skills. Troubleshoots and addresses highly complex issues as escalated by the team. Supports the effective operation of the Customer Support Team.
- Communicates varied technical solutions to customers via multiple channels using effective communication, listening and comprehension skills; diffuses angry customers.
- Fully documents customer interactions in real-time; may author content for review.
- Solves problems in a timely manner using full understanding of the product functions and features and customer environment.
- Analyzes and corrects product issues/ malfunctions with intermittent supervision on day-to-day work and general supervision on new assignments. - Works on a full range of problems of moderate scope that require selection and/or modification of existing procedures and processes.
- Manages multiple tickets related a spectrum of technical problems.
- Collaborates with fellow technicians and supervisor to solve complex problems.
Note: The statements herein are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by employees, and are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of responsibilities, duties, abilities, and skills required of personnel so classified
- Bachelor's degree
- Minimum of 0- 2 years of experience
- Demonstrates an understanding of business process acumen
- Ability to adhere to the process instruction
- Proficiency in English is a Mandatory requirement