- Android Hand Held device testing experience
- Good understanding of Android OS.
- Good technical understanding on Device performance/Power management /Android bootloader/ USB/ Ethernet /Bluetooth /Camera
- Automation experience with Robot Framework will be an added advantage
- Experience in using Test Management Tool like QC, Polarion.
- Willingness to learn new technologies
- Designs, develops, and tests on a variety of software assignments that constitute a portion of a larger project.
- Develops and tests documentation which describes the specific software functionality.
- Participates and provides some input in test plan design reviews.
- Preferred Education: Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in an appropriate engineering discipline required
- Preferred Work Experience (years): 3- 5 years’ experience
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share with your network