Senior Supplier Development Engineer for JDM/EMS/ODM supplier management. It's requested to have background for electronic manufacturing, process engineering and good quality management skill.
JDM/EMS/ODM supplier management including
- Quality system audit and Lean Six Sigma audit for supplier selection and assessment
- NPI qualification: Drive cross functional activities in the supply chain for new product quality and manufacturing readiness, by means of PPAP, CTQ, lean, and process sign off procedure.
- Experience and familiarity with typical electronic product launch phases (EVT, DVT, MVT and etc).
- Supplier quality scorecard maintenance and drive for supplier continuous improvement
- Drive sustaining project technical operational issues including material, process, fixtures, equipment and etc by use of 8D methodology. Lead critical issue triage meeting across global Zebra operation team.
- Drive for CTQ (Critical to Quality) implementation at supplier site to standardize and optimize process through FMEA/Control Plan/MSA/CPK/SPC/Error Proofing
- Cost saving through lean six sigma projects
- Make recommendation to engineering on design improvement by proactive PFMEA and DFMEA linkage
- Utilize DOE, process FMEA and other industry standard tools to proactively identify and address process risks and optimize process parameters
1.Bachelor degree in engineering. Minimum 7 years of working experience in manufacturing or process engineering roles.
3.Deep understanding about IATF 16949 quality tools including PPAP, SPC, FMEA, MSA, APQP. Experience and familiarity with Lean Six Sigma. Certified Green Belt/Black Belt is preferred.
4.Good communication in English
5.Good communication skills and team work among supplier and Zebra internal cross function team
6.Able to work independently under high pressure and comfortable working in dynamic environment
7.Able to adopt frequent travel in Suzhou area with irregular working hours.
8.Strong problem- solving skills