Analyzes, develops, designs, and maintains software for the organization’s products and systems. Performs system integration of software and hardware to maintain throughput and program consistency. Develops, validates, and tests: structures and user documentation. Work is accomplished without considerable direction. Exerts significant latitude in determining objectives of assignment.
The Job involves development of Embedded and system / application software in the RFID domain.
The candidate is expected to possess a good working knowledge of C/C++, strong Knowledge on Embedded Driver Development and have good problem solving skills.
Desired Profile: - BE / B. Tech or ME/ M. Tech in Computer science or Electronics and Communication
- Should have a good working knowledge of C/C++,Java and good low level debugging skills
- Knowledge of Object Oriented Methodologies and development is a must.
- The candidate is expected to have good expertise in embedded development with proficiency in Linux / Embedded Linux or any RTOS.
- Knowledge of Android OS and development experience for Android is a big plus.
- Should have a sound knowledge of Hardware and Hardware Troubleshooting skills.
- Strong Analytical Skills is a must.
- A strong understanding of basic to complex concepts related to computer architecture, OS Architecture, data structures, and programming practices
- Strong oral and written communication skills are essential.
- Ability to work collaboratively within a team environment of other engineers to meet aggressive goals and high quality standards.
- Experience developing software in an Agile development environment using Scrum
- Strong aptitude for learning new technologies and innovation.
- Experience - 8-12 yrs