Provides administrative and clerical support typically to Senior Directors and Directors. This involves arranging travel itineraries, scheduling meetings using various types of media, taking responsibility for meeting logistics, including conference facilities, refreshments, and interfacing with third party service providers, and collecting data and preparing reports with limited direction.
- General office administrative duties, maintain calendars and schedule meetings, coordinate travel arrangements for ZTS Guangzhou site.
- Coordinate site level events and activities (eg. Town hall meetings, team building events, relevant activities, etc.)
- Provide administrative support to ZTS site manager.
- Produce and consolidate standard and specific reports as needed.
- Manage 3rd party service and supply providers for ZTS office.
- Provide support to Global supply chain China manufacturing operations on standard and specific reporting, with other related tasks as assigned.
- Manage financial processes for site-wise purchasing activities such as Purchase Orders and Expenses.
- Coordinate cross-functional team communications and site level communications.
Bachelor degree or above. 5 years of related experience in multi-national company. Fluent in English and Chinese, written and verbal. Proficient in Microsoft Office and Windows, including Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint. Strong interpersonal skills and attention to details. Possess ability to multi-tasks simultaneously and to work in a fast-paced challenging environment. Literate in MS Office applications and Outlook application. Good planning & organizational skills with an ability to handle work independently with minimum supervision.