Supplier Quality engineer for tier 2 supplier management.It's requested to have background for TP/Display/Battery/Camera/FPC etc and good quality management skill
Tier2 supplier managment including
- Quality system audit for supplier selection
- NPI qualification:Qualify new project with PPAP methodology and assess the supplier process according to Process sign off produce
- Supplier quality scorecard maintenance and drive for supplier continous improvement
- Drive suppliers on trouble shooting for any quality issues from customer/JDM
- Drive for CTQ(Critical to Quality) implementation at suppiler site to standardize and optimize process through FMEA/CP/MSA/CPK/Error Proof
- Cost saving through lean sixsigma project
- Make recommendation to engineering on design improvement
1.Engineering degree with minimum 8 years of working experience.2 year of supplier managment is preferred.
2.Good understanding of TP/Display/Camera process and quality control
3.Familiar with quality tools including PPAP,SPC,FMEA,MSA,APQP,six sigma or lean is preferred.
4.Good communication in English
5.Able to work independently under high pressure and comfortable working in dynamic environment
6.Able to adopt frequent travel with irregular working hours.
7.Strong problem solving skills