HR Policy, Process and Compliance
- Responsible for HR policies/processes establishment and maintenance, with related SOP and SOX control. (including but not limited to On-boarding and off boarding; Payroll inputs; Leave management; Holiday schedule; Benefits program administration; Employee contracts management; Performance management; Training coordination; HR Reports & documentations)
- As a country expert to work with regional SME for the rewards, talent acquisition, T&OD, etc. activities. Provides advice to Regional HR business partners on country regulations/ policies and practices.
- Work closely with APAC HR team to drive continuous improvement in HR systems and work processes to ensure that all HR services are delivered in an effective and efficient manner.
- Ensure HR policies are compliance to local legislation and practice;
- Responsible for government survey, reporting and filing, etc.;
- Responsible for external and internal auditing;
- HR vendor management, e.g. insurance brokers, recruitment agencies, etc.
- Provides coaching, training and communication to the managers/employees for the HR knowledges, policies and processes as required.
- Provides advice and support to managers on employee relations issues.
- Ensure HR matters handled fairly and consistently in line with legal and company’s requirements
- Handle complains, disciplinary and capability investigations and hearings
- HR Representative for cross-functional site events:
- e.g. facility integration activities,
- Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) activities,
- Championing the organization's values and culture
- Lead/complete global and regional HR projects as assigned.