The Country Human Resources Manager implements practices and activities of the Human Resources Management (HRM) Office in Malaysia, Penang, managing a full spectrum of HR services and programs linked to organizational needs and objectives. He or she works closely with Corporate Human Resources and the Leadership Team to support the achievement of organizational and country goals and objectives through the development, implementation, and management of HR activities.
Talent Acquisition & Management
Employee Communication & Relation
HR Policy and process
Country compliance and governance
Other Duties and Responsibilities:
Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources or related discipline
Preferred Work Experience (years):
Minimum of 8 years as a client facing HR generalist with 3 years in a Team Lead capacity
Key Skills and Competencies:
· Strong understanding of employment law
· Excellent communication (verbal and written) and interpersonal skills, ability to build good business relations internally and externally.
· Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office, proficient user of Microsoft Word and Excel and numerically inclined.
· Able to analyze and present information effectively
· Demonstrable experience in managing redundancy or other relevant HR projects
· HR related experience in post M&A integration projects will be an added advantage.
· Meticulous, detailed, well-organized, and maintain a high level of confidentiality.
· Result oriented, able to prioritize and manage deliverables with multiple deadlines with minimal supervision.
· Must be flexible, collaborative and able to take initiative in finding solutions to difficult and sensitive issues
· Able to work effectively with all levels of employee