Contributes to managing the relationships between Zebra and our channel partners or distributors
selling and / or providing service to Zebra devices and solutions
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
– Consults with assigned distributors or channel partners to identify process improvement
opportunities to support excellence in service quality, including increase to service revenues and
improving efficiencies of business process
– Key resource to assigned distributors or channel partners on Zebra services.
– Work with Distributors / channel partners to consistently improve processes and maintain
education about the changes to our systems, available services, processes, pricing and SKUs.
– Key escalation/contact point when distributors or channel partners identify issues.
– Works on action plans resulting from channel partner or distributor requests. Resolves in a
timely fashion, communicates status updates to stakeholders as appropriate.
– Analyzes and updates internal pricing system with SKUs and Discount Codes as needed
– May analyze and update contract entitlement system information to ensure accurate End of
Service Life (EOSL) dates are represented to prevent rejected orders for beyond EOSL terms.
– May work with internal teams or vendors to ensure EDI transactions are processed in a timely
fashion. Audits status of EDI transactions. Demonstrates ownership and accountability to
resolve to partner or distributor satisfaction.
– Proactively checks end user site for accessibility. Takes action to resolve if site is down /
unavailable to distributors or channel partners.
– Works with internal stakeholders to ensure the information available to distributors / channel
partners through the end user site is accurate and valid
– Measures, reports and helps drive performance against KPI’s for assigned channel partners or
– Contributes to managing accurate records of active / inactive distributors or channel partners
Preferred Education: Bachelor's Degree required or equivalent experience
Preferred Work Experience (years): Minimum of 2+ years of experience.
Key Skills and Competencies:
Strong quantitative, analytical and statistical skills
Able to cultivate strong collaborative working
relationships and contacts within work group and
throughout the company
Working knowledge of Oracle and Salesforce.com
systems Understanding of service renewals business
processes and tools
Excellent interpersonal, communication and relationship