The primary purpose of the Field Marketing Specialist is to work in partnership with area sales to develop marketing strategies and drive demand through localization of global/regional campaigns, execution of events, and leverage of MDF. The advisor will activate, execute and/or develop demand as well as maintain strong field relations. This role drives visibility to, and adoption of, integrated messaging, promote new product launches, and adapt, activate and execute corporate programs to local market needs. It is also responsible for developing, implementing and executing strategic marketing plans for targeted field(s) including turnkey promotions, programs, and tools which help accelerate growth.
– Assist in the development of Local GTM Strategy along with territory sales leadership, including reputation, demand creation (including events & ABMs), plus sales / channel enablement.
– Accountable for content and campaign selection and localization to align with top sales priorities in territory
– Contribute to Regional Solutions Marketing strategy to ensure local view is correctly represented in broader marketing efforts.
– Leverage multiple marketing functions, sales, business intelligence, strategy and services to support the achievement of the local sales target.
– Manage marketing support for key, strategic, named and territory accounts across multiple routes to market – direct, partner, distribution, etc.
– Build & nurture a customer reference pipeline in region.
– Support in-country NPI and PR activities, in partnership with global. – Comprehensive local GTM marketing plans – Territory pipeline, revenue – marketing influenced & driven
– Successful seller adoption of enablement materials – Local customer reference pipeline
Note: The statements herein are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by employees, and are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of responsibilities, duties, abilities, and skills required of personnel so classified.
Preferred Education: BA/BS degree preferred.
Preferred Work Experience (years): 5+ years prior relevant marketing experience.
Key Skills and Competencies:
– Ability to think and act Strategically and deliver operational planning alongside Sales leadership to balance the longer game with short term sales priorities.
– Organisational and communication skills – Virtual team working and influencing skills – Ability to technically understand how products fit in to create and deliver a solution
– Inquiry management & lead routing systems – CRM, PRM
– Basic understanding of portfolio for effective local execution
– Eloqua for Sales – Email, Profiler, Discoverer – Fluency in written & spoken English plus 1 other language
– Event management – Budget and project Management – Execution of demand Programs – B to B Sales & Channel Experience Desired