Designs, develops and programs methods, processes, and systems to consolidate and analyze unstructured, diverse “big data” sources to generate actionable insights and solutions for client services and product enhancement.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
Bachelor’s degree. Advanced degree – masters or PhD - strongly preferred in Statistics, Mathematics, Data / Computer Science or related discipline.
Preferred Work Experience (years):
Key Skills and Competencies:
· Statistics modeling and algorithms
· Machine Learning Experience – including deep learning and neural networks, genetics algorithm etc
· Working knowledge Big Data – Hadoop, Cassandra, Spark R. Hands-on experience preferred
· Data Mining
· Data Visualization and visualization and analysis tools including R
· Work/Project experience in sensors, IoT, mobile industry highly preferred
· Excellent verbal and written communication
· Comfortable with presenting to senior management and CxO level executives
· Self motivated and self starter with high degree of work ethic