Audio Sub system Development
Enterprise Mobile Computing Business Unit conceptualize, prototype and develop Enterprise class mobile computing devices running Android platform. The Enterprise mobile devices are highly differentiated from other consumer devices with respect to security, ruggedness, user experience, performance, robustness, etc.. As part of Audio development team, the Engineer will work on developing Audio system for EMC devices.
As part of the job the engineer is expected to design and develop Software for Audio subsystem of Zebra’s Enterprise Mobile computers. The engineer is also expected to help in resolving any customer issues and provide solutions to them. He/She is expected to work with product team to evolve Audio requirements and also work alongside Voice and Acoustic teams.
Engineering graduate in Computer Science or Electronics and Communications having total experience of 5 to 8 Years and of which at least 3 years in Audio Subsystem
* Hands-on expertise on Android Framework and Linux kernel
* Ability to Design and Develop Audio sub system in Android
* Excellent in C/C++ programming
* Understand the working of VOIP system
* Excellence in Android/Linux device drivers development
* Excellent Knowledge of Audio subsystem in one or more different chipsets (Qualcom, Freescale etc.)
* Candidate should be creative, Innovative and should be able to work as part of the global team