Analyzes, designs, develops, tests and maintains software/test suits for the organization’s products and systems. Work may be reviewed for accuracy and overall adequacy. Follows established processes and directions.
- Test Design, Test Development & Automation and Testing SDKs, Tools & Utilities for Zebra barcode scanners and RFID readers using appropriate tools & frameworks
- Engage in feature development & debugging if and where necessary.
- BSc. in Computer/Electrical/Electronics engineer or computer science
- At least 1 year of hands on experience with software development especially in test design & development including tests automation
- Familiarity with one or more programming languages such as C, C++, COM+, .Net, Java, Objective-C and/or Swift
- Familiarity with one or more operating systems such as Windows, Android and/or iOS
- Proficiency in software architectures, design and engineering patterns
- Knowledge/experience with serial, USB, Bluetooth communication protocols is a plus