At Zebra, we’re reinventing how businesses operate at the enterprise edge - helping them run faster, smarter, and become more connected than ever before.
A dynamic community of builders, doers and problem solvers , we each play a unique role - shaping new technologies, bringing solutions to market, and partnering with companies on the front line of business.
Being a part of Zebra means making your mark as we make digital transformation a reality.
It means growing into a leader at a global and local Industry leader that makes a distinct difference - because together, we’ve only just begun.
We build today, so we can create tomorrow. Join Zebra and change the world with us.
The primary purpose of the Field Marketing Manager is to work in partnership with area sales to develop strategic marketing plans, drive demand through localization of global/regional campaigns, execute events, create sales enablement tools and own the ABM program. The advisor will develop and activate all demand initiatives, and maintain strong field relationships. This role drives visibility to, and adoption of, integrated messaging, promotes new product launches, adapts, activates and executes corporate programs to regional market needs. It is also responsible for developing, implementing and executing strategic marketing plans for targeted fields including turnkey promotions, programs, and tools which help accelerate growth.
• Lead development of Local GTM Strategy aligned with the yearly/quarterly strategic objectives.
• Collaborate with Vertical Marketing Manager and Sales Leadership to develop all initiatives including brand awareness, demand creation, including events, ABM campaigns, and sales enablement tools.
• Own content and campaign creation and regionalization to align with top sales priorities in territory.
• Leverage multiple marketing functions including sales, business intelligence, strategy, campaign marketing, portfolio marketing, product marketing and services, to support the achievement of the regional sales target.
• Manage marketing support for key, strategic, named and territory accounts across multiple routes to market - direct, partner, distribution, etc.
• Support Healthcare sales to build, nurture and leverage a customer reference pipeline in region.
• Support in-country NPI and PR activities, in partnership with global marketing team.
• Maintain and develop database of successful seller enablement materials.
• BA/BS degree required.
• 8+ years B2B marketing experience with five years experience with supporting a specified vertical.
• Ability to think and act strategically and deliver operational planning alongside Sales leadership to balance the long and short term priorities.
• Experience with Eloqua, Salesforce and Demandbase.
• Agility and leadership in working with and influencing virtual teams preferred.
• Fiscal responsibility via budget and project management preferred.
• Collaboration with Event management teams preferred.
• Ability to travel 25% of the time and telework 3 days in the office and 2 days at home.
Zebra Benefit Package
We offer competitive pay, bonuses, benefits, career/personal growth and work/life programs to ensure that you are empowered to succeed as a member of the Zebra family
Zebra is committed to offering equal opportunities and an inclusive & diverse working environment. Therefore we encourage applicants from all sections of the community!
Zebra’s culture is encouraging and collaborative where employees are encouraged to learn and grow together.